Everyone has their own physical fitness goals. Once you've determined your goal, it is tim eto formulate a plan. The plan is where you decide how you will achieve your goal.
My goal is to be as fit as I can be in all areas of my body. To that end, I have an exercise routine that focuses on muscle groups. I devote a day of exercise each to back, shoulders, legs, chest, and arms. Sounds like a lot, right? It is. Currently, I have no ability to devote that kind of time to working out. However, I have found that isolating the muscle groups in this way really develops all areas of the body. When I was exercising on this routine regularly, I was in the best shape I've ever been in.
To get around this, I put some groups together. So, I'd have a three day rotation: back and legs, chest and shoulders, and arms. Arms is made up of bicep and tricep exercises, so I try to keep that separate.
This my plan. If your goal is the same as mine, I hope this helps. The best thing to do is think about what you want to accomplish and write up an exercise plan that attacks that goal.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment