Did you ever notice when people tell you that they are on a diet, they never look happy. You don't hear, "No thanks, I'm on a diet, and I'm having the time of my life!" Well, maybe in late night infomercials. Eating what's good for you is difficult because there are so many obstacles in the way, like finding time to get the food and disseminating through diet information.
Studies have shown that diets do not work over long periods of time. How can they since they are always designed for the short term weight loss. Advertisements try to entice customers by showing how much people have lost on their diet system in a short span of time. However, just like in the stock market, long term is where success can be judged.
What I am saying is that the only way to lose weight effectively is to make life changes with the foods you eat. That's what I do and this topic in my blog will focus on nutrition information and ways to help you make life changes with food.
Tune in tomorrow for a discussion on finances!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment