I am not a professional bodybuilder or an Olympic athlete. I'm a regular guy who has gone through the same issues with working out that everyone has had. Because of this, I've done a lot of research on this topic trying to figure out what works for me and what doesn't.
Physical fitness is an important focus in my life. I currently do 400 crunches and 200 leglifts every day. I've been doing crunches every day for 31 weeks. I also study the Kung Fu style of Wing Chun Fut. I will go into more detail about this martial art in the Wing Chun Fut topic entries. Finally, I am starting up my weight training and am researching new exercises to efficiently work all regions of my body. As a result of staying disciplined, my waist has gone from 45 inches to 39 inches in 7 months. I am currently hovering around 38.75.
Ok, that's my experience, tune in tomorrow for another exciting entry!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment